Lödige's Fluid bed processor (Laboratory machine)
The laboratory fluid bed processor is a multi-functional fluid bed processor for use in research and development and is an ideal supplement for Lödige’s high-quality laboratory product range. This machine permits different processes for process and product development:
- Coating (bottom spray/Wurster)
The laboratory fluid bed processor is supplied as a complete machine line, ready for connection and in a GMP compliant design. Supply and exhaust air units as well as the control system are integrated in the machine’s stainless steel housing.
For the sizes, please refer to the machine flyer.
- Parts coming in contact with the product: Stainless steel 1.4404 (corresponds to AISI 316 L), Ra < 0.8 µm
- Housings and other components: Stainless steel 1.4301 (corresponds to AISI 304), Ra < 1.6 µm
- Jet nozzles for top spray
- Touch screen based control
- Exchangeable Conidur® floor plates (available with different perforation sizes)
- Use of the Mini 1 and Mini 2 product container on one base device
- Additional jet nozzles for top and bottom spray
- Qualification documentation DQ, IQ, OQ (in German or English)
- Heated 3-fluid nozzle
- Wurster insert and many more
Certificates & approvals
When fulfilling your requirements, we leave nothing to chance!
We are regularly certified by recognized German and international testing centers.