The Lödige mixing granulator (Lab machine)
The laboratory model supplements the well-established Lödige mixing granulator range. The laboratory mixing granulator permits the same process steps as the production machines:
- Temperature control (using double jacket)
The laboratory mixing granulator is delivered operation-ready with a CE conformity declaration.
For the sizes, please refer to the machine flyer.
A three-bladed impeller rotates at the bottom of the vertical, cylindrical mixing vessel, to create a vortex type of circulation for the material to be mixed. Very short mixing times and excellent mixing quality are achieved, even if the product components are extremely different. The separately driven chopper (only for the 5, 10 and 15 l vessel) is designed for breaking up of agglomerated material, for uniform moistening, wet granulation and streak-free mixing of dyes, as required.
- Parts coming in contact with the product: stainless steel 1.4404 (corresponds to AISI 316 L), polished surface; roughness depth Ra < 0.8 µm
- Housing: stainless steel 1.4301 (corresponds to AISI 304)
- Ratio of diameter to vessel height is identical to that of production machines
- Liquids addition
- Touch screen panel controls
- Peripheral speed of mixing unit controllable depending on vessel size
- Operating voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz, single-phase
- Qualification documentation DQ, IQ, OQ (in German or English)
- Heating/cooling jacket: max. 2 bar (–10 to 80 °C)
- Temperature and power consumption measurement
- Exchangeable vessel with a volume of 1, 3, 5, 10 or 15 l
- Chopper (for 5, 10 and 15 l vessels)
Certificates & approvals
When fulfilling your requirements, we leave nothing to chance!
We are regularly certified by recognized German and international testing centers.