A good offer:
our current range of second-hand-machines
Your budget is limited, but you need a machine with a full range of functions?
Lödige offers second-hand machines with quality certifications. They have been serviced, have undergone technical inspection, trial runs, modernisation and adaptation to their new applications and, of course, comply with all current safety standards. Lödige’s second-hand machines are available at short notice, there are no long delivery times.
Are you interested? For detailed information on individual machines, check out the list.
- Are a cost-efficient starting solution
- Are factory-tested
- Are supplied by their original manufacturer
Year of Construction:
- Drum: stainless steel 1.4541, polished
- Conti mixer/recycler with new paint according to RAL 5018
- Product addition is controlled continuously
- Drum material 1.4541, polished
- 11 KW, 3.000 rpm, 380 V/50 Hz
- FC-controllable, 1.300 – 2.600 rpm
- With a completely new electrical switch cabinet
- With jacket, 1,5 bar/95 °C
- Mech. outlet/inlet nozzle DN 105
- Equipped with new safety devices/guards
- Machine is completely wired, mounted on a support structure
- Shaft sealing using centrifugal disc
- 2x liquid addition from outside in mixing vessel
Year of construction:
- Drum: inside surface polished acc. to RA < 0.8 µm, outside surface glass bead blasted
- Feeding inlet with butterfly valve for manual feeding
- Discharge with manually operated ball valve
- Filter DN 400 with cleaning
- Mixing shaft equipped with special Ploughshare Shovels (Becker type) with hard metal welding
- Mixing drum with plug to be equipped with a chopper (chopper as option)
- Sealing of mixing shaft: stuffing box packing (mechanical face seal as option)
- Drive: 11 KW, 380V/60HZ
- 10-160 rpm
- with separately driven fan
- Heating/cooling jacket on the drum: 5 bar, -10/158°C
- Mixing drumr: -1/0 bar, -10/158°C
- Base frame
- The machine is dismounted and can be assembled individually.
Do you have a specific question?
Please use our customer service hotline
This service hotline is available round o'clock
Certificates & approvals
When fulfilling your requirements, we leave nothing to chance!
We are regularly certified by recognized German and international testing centers.