Lödige as a partner for the
Lödige mixing and reaction systems can be used for mixing, generating/supporting reactions, granulation, neutralisation, compacting and liquefying/creating substances capable of being pumped.
Our dryers can be heated directly or indirectly through various methods and can continue operation throughout the viscoplastic product phase. Lödige vacuum dryers can lower boiling points for stripping problematic solvents.
Lödige reactors permit sterilisation processes - even combined with several other process steps.
Shaft seals and safety devices are available for all systems so that processes remain safe and reliable even under inert conditions.
Process engineering solutions
Positive environmental technology using Lödige mixing, reaction and high-temperature devices means converting waste substances of industrial and consumption processes into usable substances. Lödige solutions are perfect for this purpose - over 1,000 units delivered in the past years have proven that.
Lödige mixing, reaction and high-temperature systems are extremely flexible so that locally differing demands can be met with ease. Some examples of installed applications:
- conditioning and stabilisation of slurry
- treatment of compost made of various organic waste substances
- treatment of substitute fuels
- immobilisation of waste materials
- treatment of combustion residues
- lowering of boiling points of problematic fluids
- refinery and drill sludge conditioning
- recycling of residues from the metallurgy industry
- formulation of compounds for catalysts
- increasing absorption capacity of auxiliary substances for flue gas desulfurisation
- preparation of substances for underground reutilisation
- use of waste products for battery mass production
Machines for the environmental industry
Lödige offers machines adapted specifically to different process applications. Check the following list for an overview of the individual machines:
Applications for the environmental industry
Our system solutions are popular in the field of environmental technology. Our mixing and granulation processes are particularly used in the following facilities with great success:
- Power plants
- Steel plants
- Sewage treatment plants
- Waste incinerating plants
- Underground/open-cast mining
- Disposal industry
System solutions for the environmental technology
Download PDF »
Stabilizing power station byproducts